Wednesday, February 8, 2012


Abdullah is a local, age 15 : 




Nasreen: Umm.. Hello…I will ask you few questions related to belief systems...Lets begin with the easiest question : what do you believe in ? It can be religious too , Just answer and express yourself :)


Abdullah : I believe in Allah 
2. I believe that prayers bring calmness
3. I believe In family 
4.Trust
5. Patience 
I guess that is all ..


Nasreen: Alright second question : How do you feel about having different belief systems in your country ? As in do you mind having the other believes? 


Abdullah : Everybody has their own believes .. We cant blame them or say anything about them. But we can respect them. I think in this country believes do matter. And like if two people have the same believes their way of acting to each other is different and if you have two people with different believes they act in a different manner. I don’t mind the different believes but I don’t believe in them I just think that as long as they respect ours and I respect theirs I am fine with it . :)


Nasreen : thank you so much and yes I do agree respecting other believes is just the best way to get along …Thank you again :)








No comments:

Post a Comment